2011 m. vasario 25 d., penktadienis

Multiple Intelligence Test



I took multiple intelligence test. And here are the results.
 
1.      The highest score is Musical. I agree with it, because i enjoy making music, I get restless when i am listening to the music, I remember melodies of songs. Music let me to express myself, my feelings, my moods.
2.      The second result is Visual in chart. I also agree with this, because it is not easy for me to remember things. I can take things apart and put them back together easily. I get more out of pictures than words while reading. I am a daydreamer.
3.      The third result is Linguistic (Word Smart). That is the truth. I enjoy reading books, enjoy listening to the spoken word, for example on the radio. I think I have a good memory for places, dates.
4.      Then goes Interpersonal result. I like to give advice to friends who have problems, I have a good sense of empathy, I enjoy socializing with peers.
5.      The next are Kinaesthetic and Naturalistic. They are more or less equally. It shows that I like physical awareness and relaxation exercises, enjoy running, jumping, wrestling, and the like or good fine-motor coordination in other ways, that I have has a dramatic way of expressing myself. I easily learn characteristics, names and data about objects or species found in the natural world, I like to be outside, I am interested in and cares about animals or plants.
6.     One of the last is Intrapersonal. Here is one of the lowest score. Sometimes I do not like working alone, I prefer working other.  It means that, for example, I have an interest or hobby that I don not talk much about. I disagree with it, because that is not me.
7.      And the last one is Logical. I was not very good at Mathematic. I am not enjoying working on logic puzzles or brain teasers, but I like to ask a lot of questions about how things work.
  
Click on this link below and take a test. Enjoy!
http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks3/ict/multiple_int/index.htm

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą